Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chub's Smokehouse

The Photographers
(Thank you very much ladies!)


"What do you think about all this SAM?"


Something is funny.... :~)



Big Sis and Uncle J.



"You take care of yourself, and if you ever
need a barber, I know a good one;
he uses a #2!"



Thank you Aunt C. for getting us all together



"Hey, you guys, what are you laughing about?!" :~)
Uncle J. and Uncle K. sure do look like they're up
to something!


Great-Uncle C. even made it!


Great-Uncle C. and Sis



We definitely enjoyed ourselves :~)




Ok, at some point I need to stop laughing
so we can have a proper picture...
(or do I ;~)



I think K. was standing on her knees for this shot! :~)



If you could only see the all pics leading up to
this one.... :~)



For all of you who know my parents, you know,
this picture says a 1,000 words! :~)
and we all obviously were enjoying them all!!




See, we can behave (kind of) for a picture..



I'm gonna miss you too, dad...



Whoever said MIL and SIL don't love each other??




I love my big sister!




:~)
(I love you!)



Cousin J.



Aunt C.

No comments: