Monday, March 10, 2008

Japan - The Airport

Our journey to Japan was a very rocky one.
It began at the Fort Wayne airport where we were
tagged by our carrier to be searched. This would not
have been so bad if the security personnel had not
missed the course on how to handle small children.
We got through that but then, of course,
all of our flights were delayed (including the one out
of Fort Wayne). So, we spent almost 30 hours
(our family will have to correct me if I'm off - trust me if it wasn't it felt like)
in airports or on a plane. These pictures were taken in Chicago.

We found a place for the boys to sleep behind
one of the ticket counters.


Daddy didn't sleep a wink.








Me, on the phone, giving an update
to mom and dad or J. - I'm not sure which one
because they were all getting them. They were
helping us keep our minds!

3 comments:

Morton Family said...

Wow. These pictures make me feel tired!!! I cannot imagine how you felt!!!
Love,
~K~

Morton Family said...

The boys sleeping is definately cute...though I'm sure Dakota's back hurt from sleeping on the floor! Was the Nemo blanket the one Grandma made? I've heard all about it but of course haven't seen them.

The Francis 4 said...

Yes, Nemo was from Grandma! :~)We tried moving a bench towards us so Dakota could have one too, but it was bolted down! :~)