Thursday, June 25, 2009

Flea Market (10/18/08) and a couple extras

This is just too sweet
Perfectly plowed fields (randomly squeezed
all over the city) ready for planting

A truly compact car

The one bag that the boys in family would care
whether or not I used it!



This reminded us of Grandpa C.

Fish on Stick stand

Oh yes, I meant it literally, Fish on Stick
(the WHOLE fish)
Or maybe you'd prefer it on plate....

Coffee and popcorn - we decided that would tie
us over for a while because we were not
THAT hungry.....I have to give credit to Dakota
though - he did eat a bowl of noodles!
My fearless world traveler!

Food stand

Yeah! Carmel corn - this I ate





The Ferris Wheel at the water park up the road

I'm in charge here...

Loaded up ready to go home, hence the smile!

No comments: