Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekend trip to see Gundam Robot

The "glass" facing the sidewalk (the outdoor tables)
is actually open - this is a bad picture, it looked
a lot cooler in person
The "Japanese" Hummer
S.W.A.T. vans
This is a gas station - full serve and the gas lines
are hanging down from the ceiling. The yellow square
behind the car, is the car wash. I should have taken
a picture of the surrounding bldgs so you could
understand just how packed in this was!



S.W.A.T. vans
An entire showroom of them!
Sign on the train
SURE, you were scratching your nose....
Eli's always got to get an ear (he was wore out!)
My growing boy - I love his smile :~)
The train being passed by a car carrier truck
59ft Gundam Robot - it was very cool




Dakota picking up the 59ft robot :~)
We haven't seen the real one, but this was cool to
see in Japan!

2 comments:

The Vernon Family said...

My fav was the one of D picking up the robot! BTW he is looking OLD!!!! I mean older. :)

Stephen and Kathryn said...

Hey!!!!
I remember talking with you about this trip before I got married! Wow.... time is flying!!!!

Look forward to talking to you soon!!!!

Love,
~K~