Thursday, November 26, 2009

Let's try this....

Since I have been so bad about updating our blog, I have decided to try something new. I am going to start posting, but working our way BACK instead of forward. Trying to get caught up is too overwhelming for me (:~) so maybe this "new" approach will work better. If not, I am going to have a very hard time finding a new excuse (LOL)! At this point though, I think y'all are just ready to see some new pics (:~). Shall we begin.....
Lots of love,
The Francis 4

1 comment:

The Vernon Family said...

I'm just glad for pictures! One of my favorites of these last few posts is the one of Dakota standing next to the aircraft with the "danger keep away" arrow pointing right at him. It made me laugh.
Are cats a big problem around there? Is that why they don't want you to feed them?
Will the new building block your view of the mountains?